OverviewThis luxury, three-story villa has been recently and beautifully restored to offer guests the utmost comfort.
It is located on the southern Maremma coast, a premium destination for those who enjoy the Tuscan countryside as well as the seashore. In fact, the long beautiful beaches are only fifteen minutes away by car. The villa offers complete privacy to its guests thanks to a well-tended surrounding garden (one hectare) and offers magnificent open views of the characteristic enchanting landscape. While staying at Villa Armonia, it is possible to rent boats at the marina nearby to explore the famous Tuscan coast, visit many prestigious vineyards and experience great wine tastings, play golf at the Argentario Golf Resort (a 30-minute drive), and, from the station which is only 6 miles away, take the train to Rome for a day-trip to the Eternal City.
On the ground floor is an expansive open space where the central fireplace, surrounded by two white columns, does the dual duty of a room divider and of a heat source. The grey-colored accent wall keeps the room from feeling too pristine. Several areas are combined in this great room: the dining area, characterized by a long table that seats
up to 14 guests, a pool table to play with friends after dinner, and comfortable sitting area with plush white sofas. On the same level, there is a spacious and bright eat-in fully equipped kitchen with fireplace.
An internal sleek staircase with 15 steps leads to the first floor. On the first floor is a comfortable open sitting room with double-height ceiling equipped with 55” screen, video entertainment system, DVD player and Smart Satellite TV with Sky cable, Netflix and Amazon.
Several comfortable outdoor spaces are set around the villa, one of which is equipped with a stone-built BBQ, wet bar, table seating 12-20 guests for dining al fresco, and comfortable furniture to enjoy warm afternoons in the shade. There is a panoramic salt-water private infinity pool (8 m x 16 m), covered private heated swimming pool (4 m x 11 m) an open-air shower and sun deck with quality lounge chairs and shades. Manicured lawns surround the villa enhancing the relaxing atmosphere of the grounds. There are also vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
This luxury villa is ideal to rent for a special retreat or a wellness vacation (two famous thermal springs are a 30/45-minute drive away). While the villa is set in a private location, the nearest serviced village as well as a plethora of good restaurants are just 2.5 miles away. Equipped beaches are 6.5 miles away.
“Visit the nearby Tarot Garden, an open air museum set in a whimsical garden. Ideal for adults as well as children.” ―Saffo Martelli, Managing Director, Italy Division
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with private bathroom with spacious shower and access to an outdoor furnished terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with private bathroom with a tub and access to a private furnished outdoor space
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and wall shower that opens onto a furnished terrace overlooking the hills
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom sharing a bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Twin/king bedroom, suitable for kids, sharing bathroom with shower
- 2 Mountain bikes
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alarm system
- CD and DVD players
- DSL wireless internet connection
- DVD Player
- Foosball table
- Gym with A/C and bathroom (Technogym treadmill, cyclette, Unica, bench and 52” screen
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Ping-pong table
- Pool table
- Private parking
- Satellite TV with Sky cable Netflix and Amazon
- Video entertainment system
- Washing machine
- Wide selection of yoga and pilates DVDs
- Beach is 6.5 miles away
- Panoramic salt water private infinity pool (8 m x 16 m)
- Outdoor pool from May to September/October, weather permitting
- Indoor heated swimming pool (4 m x 11 m)
- Use of indoor pool in fall, winter and spring only
Staff and Services
- Daily basic housekeeping 4.5 hrs (9:00 am–1:30 pm), except Sunday
- Breakfast table setting and lunch preparation (as part of the housekeeping time)- cost of food extra, based on store receipts
- Dinner preparation (provided by house cook) – dinner will be served between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm - cost of food extra, based on store receipts
- Grocery service (as part of the housekeeping time) to be requested 24 hours in advance
- Mid-week change of bath towels
- Weekly garden and pool maintenance
- Crib and highchair for children under 3 years old
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Mandatory final cleaning
- Personal laundry service
- Personal ironing service
- Babysitting service rates on request, depending on availability
- Capalbio - 6 minutes
- Saturnia thermal springs are 45 minutes away
- Grosseto - 1 hour and 15 minute drive
- Siena - 3 hour and 15 minute drive
- Florence - 4 hours and 30 minute drive
- Rome - 2 hours and 50 minute drive
- Electricity, A/C, water, gas and heating are included
- No telephone available
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in 4 pm-7 pm - Check-out by 10 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.