OverviewCasa Paola is a recently restored house located in city of Florence, only walking distance from the historically vibrant city center.
This two level property (approximately 120 square meters) offers easy access to the famous Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Duomo, and Piazza Santa Croce.
- Spacious living room with fireplace is connected to garden by French doors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area that accommodates up to six guests
- Guest bathroom
- Private garden (1,000 sq.ft) for lounging under the pergola or for dining al fresco under a gazebo
- Hidden in the patio are the washer and dryer
- Private garden (1,000 square feet) for lounging under the pergola or for dining al fresco under a gazebo
- Hidden near the patio is the washer and dryer
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom with beamed ceiling and four poster bed, air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double/twin bedroom, with a small private balcony with view of the Duomo Cathedral, air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Additional double/queen bedroom with a small en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning
- Air conditioning in every bedroom
- Washer and dryer
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system with CD player
- American coffee machine
- Window screens
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi Internet
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Mandatory final cleaning
- Housekeeping service
- Change of bed linen
- Welcome buffet dinner including wine (prepared and left in the kitchen)
- Cook available upon request
- Casa Paola provides a private atmosphere, very close to the busy Florence area. Guests are 0.5 km from Piazzale Michelangelo, 1 km from Piazza Santa Croce, 1.5 km from Piazza Duomo, 1 km from Ponte Vecchio.
- Lucca - 1 hour
- Siena - 1 hour
- Florence - 15 minutes
- Rome - 2 hours & 45 minutes
- Check-in between 3 pm and 7 pm
- Check-out by 10 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Please note: washer and dryer are one combined unit. Please refer to house booklet for instructions on how to switch from washer to dryer.
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.