OverviewVilla Morgana is a luxury farm house completely renovated in 2013 and located in the much sought-after Montalcino area.
The villa is set on a beautiful estate and consists of two separate units, the main villa and the adjacent guest house. The villa is built on two floors. The upper floor has its own independent entrance through an external staircase. The villa enjoys breathtaking views of the surrounding open landscape.
Perfect location for wine lovers and ideal villa multi-generational, family gatherings. Villa Morgana is a country retreat offering panoramic views of the famous Tuscan rolling hills. The villa features its own organic vegetable garden and the guests may also enjoy wine tasting of the estate produced wine.
Main Villa Ground Floor
- Elegant sitting room with fireplace
- Formal dining room facing the garden through the old stone arches
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen
- Billiard room
- Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Changing room and bathroom
- Elegant dining room and a large sitting room with fireplace
- Large kitchen with fireplace
- Comfortable living room with sophisticated feel
- Two generous patios are set in the manicured garden
- Expansive outdoor swimming pool and sun-deck are provided with shades and lounge chairs
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa Ground Floor): Double bedroom suite, walk-in closet, large bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa Ground Floor): Double bedroom suite with bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 3-7: (First Floor): 5 Double bedrooms, each with a private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 (First Floor): Double bedroom with private bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 9 (Guest House): Double bedroom with, walk-in closet and bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have A/C; and all bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Billiard room
- CD and DVD players
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Private parking
- Satellite TV
- Spa with whirlpool bathtub and sauna
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Private swimming pool (12m x 6m; h1.20-1.50 m)
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping from 3 (6 rooms) to 5 (7-9 rooms) hours, except Sunday
- Mid-week change of bath towels (Wed)
- Weekly gardener and pool maintenance
- Free access to wellness area
- Produce from the organic vegetable garden and meat from the hen house are available for the guests free of charge
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Continental breakfast
- Chef & service for dinner (wine excluded)
- Pizza night with professional Pizzaiolo
- Cooking lesson (wine excluded)
- Only 4 km away from Buonconvento (7 minutes), Villa Morgana is an ideal starting point for sightseeing and trips to the enchanting villages in the Val d’Orcia and to the art cities such as Florence and Siena.
- Electricity and water are included
- Check-in between 4 pm and 7 pm. Check-out by 10 am
- Extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- In the months of December, January and February the villa is closed
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.