Irresistible Island Charm
Affectionately called "Little England," Barbados features a unique combination of British tradition and Caribbean flair, creating an irresistibly charming atmosphere. Watch a game of cricket (the island's national sport), sip afternoon tea on your private patio overlooking the sea, frolic in crystal-clear turquoise water, and help yourself to the island's world-famous rum.
Our exquisite Barbados vacation homes range from 1-bedroom cottages to expansive 10-bedroom estates on the island's legendary beaches. Most of our luxury villas in Barbados come with a full staff – chef, butler, housekeeper and more – at no extra charge. Allow your private chef to entertain your palate with traditional Bajan cuisine as you dine poolside to the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
All Barbados LocationsAlleynes Bay (17) Bridgetown (1) Christ Church (12) Church Point (1) Dover Beach (1) Fitts Village (1) Gibbes Beach (13) Gibbs Bay (6) Holetown (38) Mullins Bay (5) Mullins Beach (2) Oistins (2) Paynes Bay (14) Porters (1) Saint James (1) Speightstown (20) St. James (29) St. Lucy (2) St. Peter (2) The Garden (4) Church Point (2) Dover Beach (12) Fitts Village (2) Fustic (1) Glitter Bay (1) Godings Bay (3) Merlin Bay (2) Polo Ridge (1) Reed's Bay (10) Royal Westmoreland (20) Sandy Lane (27) Schooner Bay (4) Silver Sands (2) Sugar Hill Resort (7) Sunset Crest (1) Sunset Ridge (1) Weston (1)
Barbados is a limestone-coral island, which means that its beaches are made from finely ground coral, resulting in clean, soft sand. Each part of the island provides something different: the calm west coast is perfect for swimming and snorkeling, the lively south coast is great for more adventurous water sports like kite surfing, the windy east coast is a surfer's paradise, and the north coast offers dramatic cliff views for picture-perfect picnics.
On Friday nights the big thing to do is go to the fish fry at Oistins Bay. The food is the main draw - excellent fish, including tuna, swordfish, marlin, mahi-mahi, flying fish, lobster, chicken are served in a casual setting. You can get your fish grilled or fried depending on which vendor you choose from. It's all cooked on the spot in front of you. It is a truly local experience!
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions:
- Harrison's Cave showcases Barbados' limestone coral geology, and a train tour winds through caves past pools, waterfalls, and stalagmites.
- Enjoy exceptional golfing, courses range from beginner-friendly to championship-level; top courses include Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland, the Barbados Golf Club, and Rockley Club.
- Indulge in beautiful beaches, including Payne's Beach, with calm swimming waters and even the company of the occasion turtle, or enjoy the pink sand of Crane's Beach on the south coast attracts locals and visitors alike.
- Stop by the Mount Gay Distillery or Chalky Mountian Potteries, honoring a 300-year-old local pottery tradition, for some great souvenirs.
- Experience the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, originally established to provide a sanctuary for green monkeys.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services
- Charter a yacht or large catamaran for a guided cruise
- A car rental
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Restaurant reservations
- A rum tasting tour
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more