OverviewFor those who seek tranquility and privacy without being off the beaten track, Villa Tramonto is an ideal location, situated just 3km from Amalfi.
This beautiful villa overlooks the stretch of the coast offering panoramic views of the sea and Amalfi. Recently renovated, this property is airy and elegant due to its décor, antique terracotta tiles, high vaulted ceilings and the choice blend of antique and modern pieces. The villa is accessible via 116 steps up from the parking area.
The total area of the villa is spread out to three levels which are connected by external stone stairway.
- Sitting area with wicker table and armchairs
- Spacious dining area with table and seating for 4 people
- Living room area with spectacular views of Amalfi
- Sitting room with comfortable sofa and chairs
- Stunning sea views from balcony
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with marble counter
- Antique dining table with seating for 12 people
- Marble open fireplace
- High vaulted ceilings and chandeliers
- Dining room with table for 4 people
- Swimming pool and lounging area
- Shaded terraces and gardens throughout provide panoramic views and very comfortable areas for relaxing and dining
- Large garden terrace suitable for dining al fresco or sun-bathing
- Spacious solarium terrace furnished with built-in seating
- Wrought iron furniture
- Outdoor shower and deck chairs offers spectacular views of the sea
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and lovely views
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Convertible queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. This bedroom has a French door leading onto the back of the villa (no views). Each bedroom has a TV and independent A/C and heating units
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Convertible queen bedroom with access to terrace with views of the Mediterranean and private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (First Floor): 2 Queen bedrooms, one with views, share a bathroom with shower and views
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor - reached by external staircase - 30 steps): Convertible double bedroom with sloping wood beamed ceiling, large wrought iron bed, views onto the garden and private bathroom with shower
- 3 small refrigerators
- CD player
- DSL internet connection
- Electric oven
- Espresso coffee maker
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Heating and A/C throughout
- Outdoor showers
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet included
- Swimming pool
- Pool is open from April 1 - October 28
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Midweek change of bath linen (Wed)
- Porter service included on arrival (Sat, between 4 pm - 8 pm) and on departure (Sat, between 8 am-10 am); for arrivals outside of the above scheduled times the porter service is at client’s expenses
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service - cost of food extra
- Personal laundry & ironing service
- Grocery delivery fee
- Amalfi - 4 minutes
- Sorrento - 40 minutes
- Positano - 23 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Water and electricity up to 300 kWh per week are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Children under 6 must have parents’ supervision
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Amalfi Coast Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.