OverviewAre you still dreaming of a villa immersed in the peaceful Tuscan country side to relax in luxury and in harmony with nature, yet with plenty of activities to experience, or a place where to reconnect with your family and yourself?
Look no further…Villa Giunia is a restored three story building, designed as resort-like home. The compound includes a series of connected buildings, a massive infinity pool with sundeck area, idyllic walking trails that run inside the expansive estate, and it also features its own farm, horse stables and organic garden. Villa Giuna is a special and unique house and you do not want to miss it!
There are several spacious common rooms in the villa and all are beautifully decorated, still maintaining the original architectural charm. All rooms have panoramic views and are filled with summer light thanks to the large windows. A spacious independent pavilion performs as home theater while the villa offers many other areas where to relax, to lounge, have a drink or escape from the hot summer hours. A generous dining room allows to host dinners for up 30 people, if you decide once in a while to not to dine alfresco. A fully equipped kitchen completes the villa.
The outdoor social areas are very comfortable and showcase a covered loggia, the pergola, a set of different water temperature pools, the wide delightful terrace in front of the house, and the best features: a private gym and massage room, and the stargazing observatory.
The grounds are very well landscaped and accommodate several outdoor seating areas, perfect spots for reading a good book or enjoying the views of the Tuscan hills. The infinity edge massive private swimming pool and the three plunging pools at different water temperature are at your disposal to reinvigorate your body while the unspoiled views from there will recharge your soul.
The villa is set in a gorgeous green forest reserve and it is perfect for very large groups with different interests. There is a plethora of activities to do at the villa or in the surrounding areas, whether you want to spend your time at the villa or go out to explore Tuscany.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 (Main Building): Queen/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Bedroom 3 (Main Building): Queen/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower. Living area with fireplace opens onto a terrace.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 (Main Building): Queen/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 6: (Main Building): Queen/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower – small terrace and outdoor separate entrance.
- Bedrooms 7 and 8 (Main Building): Queen/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Bedroom 9: (Main Building): Queen bedroom (slightly smaller) with en-suite bathroom with shower – Small living room area.
- Bedroom 10 (Main Building): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower - outdoor separate entrance.
- Bedroom 11 (Guest House): Queen/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 12 (Guest House): Queen/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Bedroom 13 (Guest House): Queen bedroom (not convertible) with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower - outdoor separate entrance.
- Bedroom 14 (Guest Suite - Separate Building): Queen/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower – Private living room with TV and fireplace.
- AC units in each bedroom
- Alarm system
- BBQ grill
- DVD and CD player
- Hairdryers and toiletries in the bathrooms
- Home theater
- Massage room
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor shower and pool changing room
- Private parking
- Satellite flat screen TVs
- Several fireplaces
- Stargazing observatory
- Underfloor heating and cooling system
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair accessible property
- Wi-Fi internet access (included)
- Exclusive use of the swimming pool and three tubs at different temperatures (heating charged extra)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Morning housekeeping service (from 9 – 12 pm)
- Mid-week bed linen and towels change including pool towels
- Daily Continental Breakfast
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Additional bed linen change upon request
- Personal laundry service
- Three course lunch or buffet (Chianti wine included)
- Four course dinner (Chianti wine included)
- 100 Km S of Florence - 1 hour 30 minutes (via Siena (32 km - 40 min), where the nearest train stain can be found. A car is a must.
- Rome - 254 km - 3 hours 15 minutes
- Pisa - 150 - 160 km depending on road - 2 hours 10 minutes
- San Lorenzo a Merse - 9 minutes
- Please note: Grocery pre-stocking is not available at this villa
- Electricity, water, and gas are included
- Use of the astronomical observatory is included. An astronomer is available once a week by prior arrangement with the owner
- Manager on the premises
- Non smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Low ride vehicles are discouraged due to the uphill unpaved road leading to the villa
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless agreed otherwise
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.