OverviewCasa De Colores is the perfect home for a family of with its colorful decor and fantastic ocean views.
With a fully equipped kitchen and comfortable living room, the house offers great living spaces. The kitchen opens up to the terrace and swimming pool with views of the town below. The villa offers a relaxing outdoor setting by swimming pool on the main floor and the roof top terrace where guests can barbecue and enjoy the sunset.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom and a beautiful terrace with ocean views. The bedroom also has air conditioning and ceiling fans. The two guest bedrooms, located on the second leve, share a bathroom and an open terrace with ocean views. Both of the guest bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans as well. There is also a one bedroom apartment furnished wiht a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchen and separate entrance for more privacy.
While staying at Las Catalinas, guests will have access to the new Las Catalinas Beach Club. The club offers a twenty five meter pool, a kids play pool and an adult quiet pool, all with views of the ocean. Guests can also enjoy breakfast, lunch and a sunset cocktail at The Beach Club Restaurant.
Las Catalinas is taking shape as Costa Rica’s newest desirable beach town, a conscious community that embraces a way of life that is healthy, sustainable and fun. Las Catalinas is a place where people and their wellness are the first priority, where nature is cared for and enjoyed, and where running into friends and strangers is the best part of a day.
It is a place that allows visitors and residents to reconnect with nature, as well as family, across a series of wonderful, walkable public spaces interwoven with nature. It’s a car-free town that offers the opportunity to explore plazas, shops, restaurants, homes, and hotels all located between two of Costa Rica’s loveliest Pacific beaches and nearly 1,000 acres of protected tropical dry forest, only touched by extensive hiking and biking trails.
A stroll through town reveals the colorful variety of town’s offerings, each with a unique personality. Dine at Limonada or Ponciana restaurant, hit the trails with Pura Vida Ride adventure outfitters, explore the ocean with ConnectOcean dive center and aquatic academy, take a peek at D’Aquí interior design, peruse La Pula gift shop, relax at Wake Day Spa, or stop for lunch Copper & Stone market, all within a few minutes walk.
229 Villas Collection
229 Is an excellent lodging option for the smart traveler. Convenience, value, and great locatios make these properties the perfect home base for your stay in Las Catalinas. 229 Is comprised of studios, flats, and up to four bedroom homes all a short walk away from the beach, as well as town’s many restaurants, shops, and outdoor activities.
Services and Amenities
- Concierge desk on site
- Complimentary Toiletries
- High Speed WiFi
- Beach Club access at $15, per person per day
- Housekeeping services are available at an additional cost
- Bedroom 1 (Master - Main Level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 2 (Second Level): Queen size bed, shared bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared terrace with ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Second Level): Twin size bunk beds, shared bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans, shared terrace with ocean view
- Bedroom 4 (Apartment): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, fully equipped kitchen, living room, separate entrance
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Rooftop terrace
- Second kitchen and living room (in Bedroom 4 - Apartment)
- Swinging bench
- Please note, Beach Club access is an extra fee of $15 per person per day
- Private swimming pool
- Access to the Las Catalinas Beach Club swimming pools
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- A mandatory fee of $100 for check-in and check-out cleaning
- International airport: Approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes
Additional Villa Notes
- Because Las Catalinas is a growing community, guests should expect construction in the surrounding areas. Efforts are being made to minimize any possible disturbances to guests due to construction. Current construction hours and regulations are: From 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM, construction may begin, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed. From 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM are normal construction hours. From 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, construction may continue, with workers required to speak in low voices and no power tools are allowed.