OverviewRich with pleasures and treasures both inside and out, Palacio Tropical is a magnificent, three-story, oceanfront estate.
Welcome to Palacio Tropical, a majestic oceanfront estate nestled among the lush, tropical treasures of Costa Rica's Cabo Blanco Reserve! Rich with pleasures both inside and out, this vacation palace features eight luxurious bedroom suites, an outdoor pool with a natural waterfall, a pristine, private beach and a full-time palace staff ready to treat you like royalty.
Rich in local tradition and luxury, Palacio Tropical features the finest in designer furnishings. The burnished wood pieces, drapery fabrics and materials have been hand-selected especially for Palacio Tropical – from the four poster canopy beds to the most delicate of living room side tables. You will find beautiful artwork throughout this luxury vacation home that has been chosen to reflect the architecture and design. The entertainment room with wide screen TV and surround sound can be enjoyed by guests of all ages.
Palacio Tropical's patios, decks, balconies and pool feature the finest in outdoor furniture, perfect for that first cup of morning coffee ... or a last little nightcap under the starry Costa Rica sky!
Designed with the ultimate in luxurious enjoyment in mind, Palacio Tropical features a pristine beach for swimming, surfing, jogging and sun bathing; a beautiful, ocean-view swimming pool and a fresh cascading waterfall.
The Palacio Tropical staff can also arrange guided day tours, sightseeing trips, and deep sea fishing excursions for you and the other members of your party. In Costa Rica, each day is a new adventure! Simply choose your dream vacation activity, and we'll do our very best to make it a reality!
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom,shower, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, TV, air conditioning,
- ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, shower, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Additional Bedding: Roll away beds are available upon request.
- 7 full bathrooms
- 2 half bathrooms
- Baby equipment
- Ceiling fan
- Diesel generator
- DVD players
- Gated community
- Home theater
- iPod docking station
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Satellite TV
- Sound system throughout, individual speakers/controls in every room
- Pool towels
Staff and Services
- Villa manager
- Two housekeepers - includes laundry service 3 times during the week
- Cook - 3 meals served daily
- Two servers
- Pool service
- Transfers from the Tambor airport to the villa
- Daily fresh tropical fruit
- 15 minute drive to Tambor Airport and town
- Tango Mar 9 hole golf course - walking distance
- Los Delfines 9 hole golf course - 15 minute drive
- Palacio Tropical is located in the Southern part of the Nicoya Peninsula and "is one of the 5 Blue Zones in the World”
- Meal Plan: Cook and her staff will prepare, serve and clean up after all meals and snacks. Menu is available upon request. Guests will be billed at end of week for food and beverages, payable with credit card.
- Saturday to Saturday rentals are preferred. Animals are not allowed. Palacio Tropical is located in the southern part of the Nicoya Peninsula, in the Tango Mar Resort between the towns of Tambor and Cobano. Getting to Palacio Tropical requires a short domestic flight from either the Liberia or San Jose airport.
- Sound system throughout which an iPhone can be used, every room has a speaker with volume adjustments/on & off