OverviewThis magnificent estate overlooking Playa Espadilla is built in a jungle setting and encompassed by natural Costa Rican vegetation
The expansive 11,000 square foot, fully air-conditioned Villa is situated on 2 acres of prime tropical jungle setting and sleeps up to 24 guests with 8 bedrooms with a unique floor plan that embodies Costa Rican elegance. The tropical and contemporary inspired design provides for a clean and expansive social area that includes an infinity edge swimming pool. The top floor also takes full advantage of outdoor lifestyle living and breathtaking ocean views from every room while also surrounded by a tropical jungle that attracts sloths, toucans and three different species of monkeys amongst other wildlife.
Outside, the open patio offers an 180-degree jungle to ocean view, poolside terrace, BBQ grill/bar and a sun deck. This spacious outdoor area makes this terrace ideal for events and destination weddings. The terrace overlooks the Pacific Ocean makes for a perfect backdrop to any wedding portrait.
The ground floor provides a studio with 750 SQ/FT of privacy with ocean views along with a private entrance, balcony facing the lush green Costa Rican jungle, one king size bed, dual sink bathroom, full kitchenette and washer/dryer. Adjacent to this studio is another luxury 950 SQ/FT one bedroom apartment with a king bed and en-suite bathroom.
The lower floor includes a Master Suite with a king size bed with a spacious dual sink bathroom and two balconies, one facing the ocean and the other facing the lush jungle. Also, on this floor are 2 bedrooms; each bedroom consists of 2 queen size beds, a private dual sink bathroom, and ocean facing balcony. There is also a secondary family/TV Room perfect for kids or teens to hang out and watch TV or play games.
The middle floor includes a Master Suite with a king size bed with en-sutie bathroom and two balconies. The other two bedrooms on this floor each have two queen size beds, en-suite bathrooms, and balconies with ocean views. Additionally, there is a covered area situated directly below the pool with exceptional ocean views, perfect for yoga, group workouts or a private massage session.
The top floor of the Villa is the main social area. It has a large great room enclosed with floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors on 3 sides. This room includes a spacious and fully equipped kitchen, gorgeous living space, indoor dining room and ocean facing large balcony. Adjacent to the great room is a swimming pool with a three-sided infinity edge. This play pool also includes a 9” deep, shallow area for in-pool lounge chairs or it can be used as a toddler pool play spot.
Next to the pool is a large covered open area with BBQ grill, movable bar, fridge, ice maker, TV, two restrooms and a large balcony with ocean views. This open top level area can hold events such as weddings and includes a high-end sound system & party lights for dancing to live music or a DJ. Music can be played from your personal electronic device hardwired by plugging into your headphone jack or via Bluetooth.
The Villa’s location is on the road to Arenas Del Mar Resort with almost an acre of premium ocean view land in the prestigious Manuel Antonio community overlooking Manuel Antonio’s main beach, Playa Espadilla. Vista Hermosa is that rare property that embodies the essence of beach luxury. Every custom detail makes this Villa unique, exemplifying the Pura Vida style for family and friends to enjoy. The Villa is constructed on the side of a hill facing the ocean.
This wonderful Villa is walkable to two stunning beaches. The first beach is a short 7-minute walk through the lush tropical jungle to the famous beach known as Playa Espadilla, which is recognized as one of the top rated beaches in the world. The second beach is Playa Biesanz, a slightly longer walk with a romantic, picturesque setting with gentle waves that are perfect for toddlers and small kids, and is also a great beach for kayaking and snorkeling.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, full kitchen, washer and dryer, balcony
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, full kitchen, separate living room
- Bedroom 3 (Master - Middle Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, two balconies
- Bedroom 4 (Middle Floor): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV, shared balcony
- Bedroom 5 (Middle Floor): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV, shared balcony
- Bedroom 6 (Master - Lower Floor): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, two balconies
- Bedroom 7 (Lower Floor): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV, shared balcony
- Bedroom 8 (Lower Floor): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV, shared balcony
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas, chairs and toys
- Bluetooth enabled High-end sound system
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitcehn
- Fully gated property
- Large covered terraze with outdoor kitchen
- LP Gas Generator
- Parking for six cars
- Party lights
- Portable baby crib
- Smart TV (DVD, Blueray, Satellite/Cable, Netflix)
- Two outdoor showers
- Two separate family rooms
- Wall mounted iPad for music
- Washer/dryer (two sets)
- Water purification system
- Wireless internet
- Yoga area
- Beach access via a private trail through the forest
- Top floor infinity edge swimming pool with shallow area for pool chairs or kid play area
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping - daily
- Chef - two meals per day (cost of food and beverage is additional)
- Private security (6pm to 6am)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Event planner
- Spa Services
- Yoga Instructor
- Costa Rica San Jose International Airport - 3 hour drive
- The beach town of Manuel Antonio is a beach town located on the Pacific side and is just a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Costa Rica’s San Jose international airport.
- Local sports and adventures include Deepsea Fishing, Hiking, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Parasailing, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Whitewater Rafting.
- Local Leisure activities include the Manuel National Park Tour, Beachcombing, Bird Watching, Boating, Eco Tourism, Horseback Riding, Photography, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Whale Watching, and Wildlife Viewing.
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Maximum occupancy is 24 guests
- Check-in at 3 pm and Check-out a t 10 am
- The villa is 11,000 square feet and includes 4 roll-away beds available upon request
- $50 fee for check-ins past 8:00 pm and a $50.00 fee for early check out before 6:00 am that must be paid at check out
- For a 3D tour of the property, please visit: https://my.matterport.com/models/EVukmSq5541
Additional Villa Notes
- Check-in at 3 pm and Check-out a t 10 am